Friday, May 2, 2008

Eat Well, Run Well



I am pleased to say that Running Fitness have published a nice 4 page spread about me and my recipes in their May edition.

The article is about nutrition, the sort of foods to include in your training diet and how to replenish your energy levels - buy the magazine or click here for my .p
df file - Eat well, Run Well



They've picked out a few of my recipes for the article - click here for the blog links - conchiglioni with roasted tomato sauce, Couscous with chicken tagine, green olives and preserved lemons, and spaghetti with spinach and pancetta.

What is really great is that they've asked me to write another article for the summer edition - on hydration and running in the heat. I've included some great summery recipes which I'll put on the blog.

Many thanks to Up and Running in Bristol for providing me with such great kit for the photos...and also to photographer Sara Martineau for taking such good foodie shots.



No comments: